ERTS² is organized jointly by
- 3AF Midi-Pyrénées: the French Society of Aeronautic and Aerospace,
- SEE: the French Society for Electricity, Electronics, and Information & Communication Technologies.
With the support of
||for the coordination of the congress organization.
The ERTS2 Congress is a unique European cross sector event on Embedded Software and Systems, a platform for top-level scientific with representatives from universities, research centers and industries. The previous editions gathered more than 100 talks, 500 participants and 60 exhibitors.
ERTS² is both:
- A conference with high level scientific and technical presentations,
- An exhibition forum covering a wide range of innovative products and services, for improving direct relationship between providers and users,
- An unique community spirit: knowledge sharing, unforgettable moments and networking opportunities.
The late Jean Claude Laprie was ERTS2 Programme Committee Chairman from 2002 to 2010 and brought ERTS2 to its actual international reputation. We intend to carry on his work and the ERTS2 spirit. Joseph Sifakis accepted to take over as Programme Committee Chairman of the congress.
The sixth edition targets all the domains where embedded systems are crucial, especially, but not limited to :
- transportation : aeronautics, automotive, railway, subway and marine
- satellite and space exploration
- telecommunications and wireless connectivity
- home automation
- industrial control.